- All delivery times quoted are estimates only and time of delivery shall not be of the essence.
- Subject to the other provisions of these terms, we will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or any loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and like loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused directly or indirectly by any delay in the delivery of the goods, nor will any delay entitle you to terminate or rescind the contract unless such delay exceeds 180 days. In such circumstances, you may (by informing us in writing) cancel the contract. However:
- you may not cancel if we receive your notice after the goods have been dispatched; and
- if you cancel the contract, you can have no further claim against us under the contract.
- If you accept delivery of the goods after the estimated delivery time, it will be on the basis that you have no claim against us for delay (including indirect or consequential loss or any loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or increase in the price of the goods).
- We may deliver the goods in instalments. Each instalment is treated as a separate contract.
- We may decline to deliver if:
- we believe that it would be unsafe, unlawful or unreasonably difficult to do so; or
- the premises (or the access to them) are unsuitable for our vehicle.
- The quantity of any consignment of goods as recorded by us upon despatch from our premises shall be conclusive evidence of the quantity received by you on delivery unless you can provide conclusive evidence proving the contrary.
- Any liability we may incur for non-delivery of goods shall be limited to replacing the goods within a reasonable time or issuing a credit note at the pro rata quotation rate against any invoice raised for such goods.
Return of goods
- We will accept the return of goods from you only:
- by prior arrangement (confirmed in writing);
- on payment of an agreed handling charge or any third party collection costs (unless the goods were defective when delivered); and
- where the goods are as fit for sale on their return as they were on delivery.
- Any goods being returned to us must be returned in the original packing and securely repacked otherwise we reserve the right to refuse refund/credit.